For more information on the Moku Go, Pro and Lab series specifications and applications visit the blog “Are you looking to combine your laboratory into one portable Moku Lab?” or download the datasheets from the download tab.
Moku:Lab’s Laser Lock Box enables you to lock a laser’s frequency to a reference cavity or atomic transition using high-performance modulation locking techniques. The Laser Lock Box includes a ‘Tap-to-Lock’ feature, enabling you to quickly lock to any zero-crossing on the demodulated error signal.
- Stabilize a laser’s frequency to a reference cavity or atomic transition
- Virtually probe within signal processing chain to observe signals using an integrated oscilloscope
- Quickly lock to any zero-crossing in the error signal using the ‘Tap-to-Lock’ feature
- Individually configure high- and lowbandwidth PID controllers for fast and slow feedback
- Quickly access the controls you need with a customizable control palette view
- Local oscillator frequency: 1 mHz to 200 MHz (3.55 µHz resolution)
- Scan waveforms: positive sawtooth, negative sawtooth, triangle
- Scan frequency: 1 mHz to 10 MHz
- Infinite impulse response low-pass filter corner frequency: 1 kHz to 14 MHz (second or fourth order)
- Integrator crossover frequency: 1.25 Hz to 125 kHz (fast PID), 19.53 mHz to 1.953 kHz (slow PID)
- Ultra-fast data acquisition: snapshot mode up to 500 MSa/s
Interactively design and generate preset or custom IIR filters, all from an intuitive iPad interface, or with Python and MATLAB (LabVIEW coming soon).