An easy 7 step guide on how to setup laser safety roll-up barriers
Setting up laser safety roll-up barriers has never been easier. Thanks to laser vision’s innovative design you can now set up laser safety barriers with this easy 7 step guide. Just watch the 1 min video below and/or read the 7 step guide.
7 steps guide:
1 – Unpack the rollup and unroll it
2 – Unfold the telescopic stake
3 – Unlock the telescopic stopper and pull the rod out to about shoulder height
4 – Suspend the crossbeam, tension the fabric and lock the stopper
5 – Bring rollups into position (laser side shows towards laser)
6 – Check orientation of velcros
7 – Join the two rollups with the connector and put them in the desired position
Note: If the video doesn’t show up just accept the cookies in the pop-up below.
Other Blogs/Articles that may be of interest:
- Why is Mid-IR Light so Important?
- Engineered Point Spread Functions (PSF) for Single Molecule Localisation Microscopy (SMLM)
- Nanoscopy for less than £100k?
- Understanding the jargon of LCOS Spatial Light Modulators (SLMs)
- Spatial Light Modulator Applications
If you have any questions about laser safety or would like to find out more about the laser safety roll-up barriers please get in touch here: