Laser 2000 works in partnership with Arroyo Instruments to offer its range of benchtop laser diode drivers, temperature controllers, and laser mounts for use in a wide array of laser diode testing such as research and development or manufacturing test. Arroyo’s LaserSource test platforms, TECSource temperature controllers, and LaserMount mounts compete with anyone on features and performance, and excel in the following areas:
- Unparalleled value
- Excellent device protection and isolation: TheLaserSource Series features optically isolated photodiode and modulation inputs.
- Display viewability: All models feature a large, bright 2×20 Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD), commonly found on high end instrumentation. You can view a large amount of information quickly with this flexible interface. The display is also just as clear when viewed through laser goggles.
- Text menu structure: All text is clear, readable, and user-friendly. Display set point and real-time data are displayed simultaneously.
- Ease of Use: Intuitive design
- USB and RS-232 computer interface: Standard on all Arroyo Instrument products is both USB 2.0 and RS-232 capabilities. This allows you to interface with the hardware in the fastest, most effective means possible.
- Command set compatibility with other manufacturers: This offers broader applicability with your existing hardware and test solutions.
- Sensor calibration: The TECSource, like other models, features easy calibration of your sensor. Simply enter the appropriate sensor constants, and the product displays your temperature in Celsius, eliminating the need to calculate sensor resistance.
- Stackable and rack-mountable: All products are stackable or rack-mountable, reducing valuable test space to run an application test.