QCS allows to easily change the frame if necessary without tools and without risk of shield breakage.
Laser Safety Goggles F42 from laservision
The F42 frame is an improvement of laservision’s popular goggles F18 and F22, it features three major enhancements:
- The temple system is an innovative quick-change-system which allows the user to easily change the frame if necessary without tools and without risk of shield breakage.
- The material used for the folding temples is extremely resistant to disinfectant
- Improved ergonomics and fit due to the cold-malleable temple tips
The new F42 from laservision, like the proven F18 / F22 sockets, is compatible with all plastic lenses in this series. Due to the rectangular shape with flat geometry and almost straight side parts, the goggles continue to fit over most current prescription glasses.
Complete our laser safety calculation form to get specifications on the laser safety goggles you will need.
Head over to our laser safety product category to see our vast range of laser safety products and accessories.
Speak to our Laser Safety Officer here:
Other Blogs/Articles that may be of interest:
- Why is Mid-IR Light so Important?
- Engineered Point Spread Functions (PSF) for Single Molecule Localisation Microscopy (SMLM)
- Nanoscopy for less than £100k?
- Understanding the jargon of LCOS Spatial Light Modulators (SLMs)
- Spatial Light Modulator Applications