Airborne X-Cavity Tunable Diode Laser Micro-Resonator Technology
The 2017 version of the »S1 Micro-Resonator Tunable X-Cavity Laser« was raised by the demanding requirements of airborne laser spectroscopy where DFB-Lasers simply reach their limits.
The X-Cavity laser without any moving parts is optimized for highest power, insensitivity against vibrations and a linewidth as low as 100 kHz. It is optimized for highly demanding applications such as Optical Cooling and Trapping, Bose-Einstein Condensation and Quantum Computing under »non-laboratory« conditions. Most relevant wavelength for Strontium Clocks are now available.
Other Blogs/Articles that may be of interest:
- Why is Mid-IR Light so Important?
- Engineered Point Spread Functions (PSF) for Single Molecule Localisation Microscopy (SMLM)
- Nanoscopy for less than £100k?
- Understanding the jargon of LCOS Spatial Light Modulators (SLMs)
- Spatial Light Modulator Applications
For more information or enquiries, please contact us here: