Any number of spectra may be plotted simultaneously, and an entire graphing session sent to colleagues for collaboration using the “Share” feature. SearchLight sessions can also be saved into your personal account for future use.
SearchLight contains an extensive library of over 800+ fluorophores, 150+ light sources, more than a dozen detectors, and Semrock’s entire library of filters and filter sets. “MyData” allows you to upload your own custom datasets for any components not currently included as a selection choice.
- Evaluate and optimise your system configurations
- Save/Share/Export your results for better collaboration
- Find compatible products for a selected fluorophore
- Narrow list of potential exciters, emitters, dichroics, or filter sets
- Take advantage of the regularly updated databases
- Save time in the lab and make every photon count with Searchlight
To watch a short video tutorial (3.32 minutes) on SearchLight and helpful tips visit https://searchlight.semrock.com/Help.aspx.
SearchLight was one of the featured tech products on Discover Channel airing on January 6th, 2017. Enjoy the following feature.