This talk from Dr. Erik Manders, creator of the RCM, covers how the technology works and the method behind the theory.
1.) Where does the RCM stand in the field of resolution? – 0:00
2.) History of confocal and how it works – 3:52
3.) Types of confocal – 9:45
4.) How Rescan confocal microscope works – 13:58
5.) How RCM compares to standard confocal – 17:40
6.) What do we need for good resolution? – 21:50
7.) Applications – 22:53
8.) How does RCM compare to SIM and similar systems? – 24:10
9.) Collaborators – 30:13
10.) History of Confocal.nl – 30:34
Other Blogs/Articles that may be of interest:
- Why is Mid-IR Light so Important?
- Engineered Point Spread Functions (PSF) for Single Molecule Localisation Microscopy (SMLM)
- Nanoscopy for less than £100k?
- Understanding the jargon of LCOS Spatial Light Modulators (SLMs)
- Spatial Light Modulator Applications
For more information, contact us here: