- NEMA 17 and 23 stepper motors with built-in controllers and encoders
- Up to 3000 rpm speed and 1.8 N⋅m torque
- Daisy-chains data and power with X-series products
- Home sensor and magnet included, optional away sensor
- Custom versions available
1. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
2. Integrated motor encoder, stepper motor controller and motor driver allows for easy-to-use control with stall detection.
3. The stepper motor is matched to the built-in controller; no need to adjust parameters.
4. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256X to provide smooth and precise motion, with speed from 0.017°/s to 3000 rpm.
5. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
6. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
7. Standard NEMA 17 or 23 mounting interface, easily adapted to your application.
8. Magnetic home sensor can be mounted in a standard 4 mm T-slot or to any other surface with a screw to enable precision detection of home position.
9. Optional second magnetic sensor (HS01L149) enables precision detection of away position.
These NEMA size 17 and 23 stepper motors have built-in controllers and encoders for stall detection and recovery. A detachable home sensor HS01 and magnet are included. An additional HS01L149 Hall effect sensor can be purchased to function as an away sensor. These motors are standalone units requiring only a standard 24 V or 48 V power supply.
An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer. The motors connect to the USB 2.0 or RS-232 port of any computer and can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for secure connection between units. The chain also shares power, so multiple X-Series products can use a single power supply.