- Speed up to 75 rpm and torque up to 280 N⋅cm
- 23 mm aperture
- Worm gear driven for continuous rotation
- Two lens holders allow for use as a polarizer mount
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. 200 step per revolution stepper motor with 200 CPR motor encoder.
2. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
3. Stage top has metric M6 threaded holes as well as UNC #8-32 holes.
4. Rotating centre optic holder fits 25 mm (1 inch).
5. 23 mm aperture.
6. Non-rotating optic holder recessed into housing for simultaneous mounting of two optics (1 rotating and 1 fixed).
7. Precision worm gear allows for continuous rotation.
8. Holes on bottom and two sides provide flexible mounting options; can be mounted directly on other Zaber Technologies stages.
Zaber Technologies’ RSW-E precision motorized rotation stages, with integrated motor encoders, are stepper motor and worm gear driven and capable of continuous rotation. The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the RSW-E.