- Speeds up to 500 rpm
- Continuous 360° rotation stage
- 50.8 mm aperture
- Multiple motor configurations
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
2. Integrated motor encoder, provides easy-to-use closed-loop motion.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Motor up and down configurations available.
5. Stage top supports multiple mounting options.
6. Belt drive allows high speed, low noise, and low backlash positioning.
7. Holes on bottom and two sides provide flexible mounting options.
Zaber Technologies’ RSB-E Series motorized rotation stages have a 120 mm table diameter and a 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture. They also feature a compact footprint, low profile, and a load capability of up to 50 kg. With a maximum rotational speed of 500 rpm, these rotation stages are ideal for the rapid positioning of light loads. A built-in motor encoder allows for closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features.
There are two motor configurations available: up and down. Motor up configurations allow flush mounting of the device to a flat surface, and motor down configurations allow for full 360° movement of loads that extend past the edge of the stage top.