21 mm total height
4 mm aperture
50 N load capacity
Worm gear driven for continuous rotation
Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber Technologies products
Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
1. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
2. Integrated motor encoder, provides easy-to-use closed-loop motion.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
5. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
6. The interlocking alignment system makes it easy to set up a gimbal system.
7. M2 (20 mm pattern) and M3 (32 mm pattern) mounting holes provided.
8. An additional shaft-mounted knob for coarse positioning without power.
Zaber Technologies’ X-RSM-E Series rotation stages are our most compact stepper and worm gear driven devices. These are stand-alone units requiring only a power supply. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer. These stages connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber Technologies products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply.
Self-aligning feet and mounting points make it easy to set up multi-axis tilt or gimbal systems using the GSM tilt devices or AP146 and AB147 brackets.