- 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 mm travel
- Up to 65 mm/s speed; 25 N peak thrust
- 3 kg load capacity
- 50 N⋅cm cantilever load
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
2. Only 23 mm high and designed to fit in low profile applications.
3. 200 step per revolution motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Mount to the stage top using 4 x M3 threaded holes.
5. LHM stages are available in a variety of travel lengths.
6. LHM stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware.
Zaber Technologies’ LHM Series devices are motorized linear stages with a compact size and affordable price tag. The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LHM.
At only 23 mm high, these miniature plain bearing stages are excellent for applications where a small profile is required. Carriage pre-load can be easily adjusted to compensate for wear over the lifetime of the stage.