- 75, 150, 300, 450, 600 mm travel
- Up to 840 mm/s speed and up to 500 N thrust
- 100 kg load capacity
- Inline and parallel drive configurations
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Ball screw and lead screw configurations
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. Built-in motor encoder allows for easy slip/stall detection and recovery.
2. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor with 500 CPR motor encoder.
4. Inline and parallel drive configurations.
5. Stage top supports Metric M3 and M6 threaded holes.
6. Travel lengths from 75 to 600 mm, with custom lengths available.
7. Lead screw and ball screw configurations.
8. LRQ-E stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configuration with an AB104 angle bracket.
Zaber Technologies’ LRQ-E Series products are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high stiffness, load, and lifetime capabilities in a compact size. At only 36 mm high, these stages are excellent for applications where a low profile is required. These stages are capable of speeds up to 840 mm/s, and can bolt together into XY and XYZ systems. Some multi axis configurations may require additional accessories, please contact Zaber Technologies Technical Support to ensure the correct ones are selected. Each device is available in either an inline or parallel drive configuration. The built-in motor encoder allows for closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features.
The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LRQ-E.