- 50 mm up to 305 mm travel per axis
- Up to 12 µm accuracy; 2 µm repeatability; 85 mm/s speed
- Easily adjustable non-contact hall sensor limit switches
- Supported by µManager and MetaMorph® Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software
- Built-in controller allows connection with a single power/data cable and daisy chaining with other Zaber Technologies products
- One digital input and two digital outputs
- Custom versions available
1. Various adaptors allow mounting to most common microscope platforms and standard M6 breadboards.
2. Quiet, smooth operation at up to 85 mm/s.
3. One digital input and two digital outputs for interfacing with external systems.
4. 50 x 50 mm to 305 x 305 mm of travel with 0.15 µm resolution.
5. Standard aperture sizes allow you to choose from many different inserts to suit your application. Select a model and click on the accessories tab for more information.
6. Crossed roller bearings provide exceptionally smooth movement and virtually eliminate wear.
7. Low profile: 42 mm overall height.
Zaber Technologies’ X-ASR Series microscope stages are designed as replacements for manual stages on upright and inverted microscopes or for stand-alone operation as scanning stages. Compact, built-in controllers save bench space and allow the stages to be powered and controlled through a single, flex rated cable.
X-ASR devices also include a digital input and two digital outputs for interfacing with external systems. An event-driven trigger system allows devices to be programmed for stand-alone operation based on I/O, time, or movement stimuli.