- 25 mm travel XYZ with resolution finer than 0.05 µm
- Up to 14 mm/s speed and 15 N thrust
- Adjustable probe holder
- Programmable or joystick-activated 4th virtual axis to allow approach along probe angle
- Plug and play controllers and Joystick included
1. Joystick control in velocity mode.
2. Right and left hand configurations available.
3. Probe can be rotated 360 degrees and easily locked in position.
4. Probe holder can mount probes of 2 to 13 mm diameter.
5. Post mount or optical breadboard mounting options available.
6. Supports both metric and imperial mounting hardware.
7. Computer-controlled motion possible in a range of programming languages.
Zaber Technologies’ motorized micromanipulator series of products are stand-alone units that are either joystick or computer controlled. They can be mounted to either metric or imperial optical breadboards, and oriented to the left or to the right.
The micromanipulators’ probe holders are designed to quickly and easily adjust for probe size and angle. The left thumbscrew on the holder adjusts for the size of the probe (diameters between 2 and 13 mm) and locks it into position. The front face of the holder can be rotated to adjust the angle at which a probe is held, and the top thumbscrew locks it into place.