- 150, 300 or 450 mm travel per axis
- Up to 330 mm/s speed or 100 N thrust depending on lead screw choice
- Customizable – add another Zaber Technologies stage for a Z-axis
- Designed for use with X-MCB2 Series two-axis stepper motor controllers
- Custom versions available
1. Available in low profile (102 mm overall height) or with custom height stand-offs for added clearance.
2. Eliminates cantilevered load on X-axis stage. Can support up to 18 kg.
3. Provides full access to an area up to 450 x 450 mm underneath system.
4. Choose another Zaber Technologies stage as a Z-axis
5. Coupled lead screws provide very low backlash and minimal deflection under load.
6. Includes X-MCB2 controller, allowing easy manual or computer based control.
7. Integrated cable management system uses industry leading design for long, trouble-free service life.
Zaber Technologies’ G-LSQ Series gantry systems are based on the robust and fast LSQ Series linear stages. These systems offer a complete turn-key solution including the X-MCB2 controller, power supply, and all the accessories needed to operate the system. They are available pre-assembled on a custom breadboard, or as separate components, ready to be integrated into your own set-up. The G-LSQ Series gantries are designed for multi-axis applications where heavier loads require the additional support of two lower axis stages or where access is required to the area under the system. A coupled lead screw design provides high stiffness for quick and precise response. These gantries will support loads up to 18 kg and can move at speeds up to 330 mm/s.
Custom High Profile Gantry System
This video demonstrates a custom gantry system made from Zaber Technologies’ T-LSR Linear Slides . The controllers are integrated into the system, but we have also made gantry systems with external controllers.
XYZ-Theta Custom Gantry with Grippers
This customized XYZ-Theta gantry with built-in controllers has a gripper mounted to the rotating axis. The addition of a slip ring between the rotary stage and grippers allows the X-GLP-E to rotate infinitely without tangling wires. Built-in motor encoders provide position verification and feedback for each device.
Set up and cabling is simple because the stages in this gantry can daisy-chain power from one source and data from a single USB connection. Also, the customized cable tracks minimize tangling and pinching.
The travel range is 450 mm for the X- and Y-axes, 150 mm for the Z-axis, 40 mm for the gripper, and continuous 360 deg for the rotary stage. Additional customizations include machined gripper fingers and brackets.
Our product customization team is able to complete similar gantry customizations within a two-week period. Contact us with your requests.