- Controls up to three axes, each with programmable sensitivity and velocity profile
- Compact bench-top design for manual control with or without a computer
- Eight programmable keys for functions like storing and recalling positions
- Intuitive ASCII protocol simplifies complex automation tasks
- Custom versions available
1. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
2. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
3. LEDs indicate the power and communication status.
4. Eight keys can be programmed to perform a wide range of tasks.
5. Control up to 3 axes with a single joystick with programmable sensitivity and velocity profile.
6. Compact bench-top controller allows manual operation with or without a computer.
The X-JOY3 is ideal for XY or XYZ applications requiring manual control. The joystick is intuitive to use, and the keys are pre-programmed with commands to home the devices, save positions, and switch between coarse and fine positioning. Each key can also be reprogrammed to send commands to any daisy-chained device. After programming, the joystick can be operated with or without a computer attached.
The X-JOY3 is compatible with all Zaber Technologies motor controllers and devices with built-in controllers. When connected with other X-Series products, power can be shared between all devices in the chain, reducing the number of power supplies needed.