- 75, 150, 300, 450 and 600 mm travel
- Up to 1 m/s speed and up to 100 N thrust
- 50 kg load capacity
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Integrated recirculating ball bearing guide provides exceptional lifetime
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. Built-in motor encoder allows for easy slip/stall detection and recovery.
2. Panel mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor with 500 CPR rotary encoder.
4. Stage top supports Metric M6 threaded holes and Imperial 8-32 threaded holes.
5. Integrated recirculating ball bearing guide provides exceptional lifetime.
6. LSQ-E slides are available in a variety of travel lengths and lead screw pitches
7. LSQ-E stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware
Zaber Technologies’ LSQ-E Series products are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with integrated stepper motors and motor encoders. These stages are capable of speeds up to 1 m/s and can easily be mounted in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware. The built-in motor encoder allows for closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LSQ-E.