- 12 mm travel and 15.5 N peak thrust
- Up to 1400 mm/s speed, 25 Hz full-travel cycling
- Direct position measurement from 1 nm resolution linear encoder
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series controller for coordinated motion
- With AutoDetect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. Direct-drive voice coil actuator provides 12 N continuous, up to 15.5 N peak thrust.
2. Analog linear encoder interpolated to 1 nm resolution provides smooth closed loop control.
3. Servo-positioning comes pre-tuned, and control parameters can be adjusted on the fly.
4. Crossed roller bearings provide exceptionally smooth movement and virtually eliminate wear.
5. Innovative coil design drives accelerations of up to 15 G with a flat force profile.
6. Stage top supports metric M3 and M6 threaded holes along with dowel pin alignment features.
7. Panel Mount DB26 with AutoDetect allows the DMQ-AE Series to be easily connected to an X-MCC Series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
8. Servo tuning parameters can automatically be optimized for any payload mass with our free software, when paired with the X-MCC controller family. Parameters can be adjusted on the fly.
Zaber Technologies’ DMQ-AE Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high acceleration, precision, and accuracy in a compact package. At only 30 mm tall, they are excellent when a low profile is required. The innovative moving-coil actuator design has a very flat force-vs-position profile for applications requiring smooth force output throughout travel.
The technology also allows for a minimal moving mass for rapid acceleration, and no exposed moving cables for a high duty-cycle. The force output allows the light carriage to reach speeds up to 1400 mm/s within the 12mm travel.