Spark Lasers’ ALCOR compact high-power femtosecond laser is specifically designed for two-photon excitation. It offers clean femtosecond pulses with the highest guaranteed peak power on the market, in an unprecedented compact format and with fixed wavelengths at 780, 920, 1040 and 1064 nm.
The compact laser head of ALCOR incorporates the widest range of computer controlled GDD precompensation on the market and, optionally, a fully aligned and turn-key AOM for fast power modulation and power adjustment. ALCOR can also be coupled to an optical fibre to deliver femtosecond pulses as close as possible to samples. ALCOR offers air cooling and ease of integration with the possibility to install the laser head in any orientation. ALCOR’s innovative fibre-based design offers high stability, and high reliability without any maintenance, making it the perfect industrial laser for scientific applications.
- High power
- Integrated GDD precompensation
- Integrated power modulation
- Reduced footprint
- Various mounting orientations
ALCOR 920 offers unmatched laser parameters to achieve ultimate imaging performances thanks to HPC® Technology (High Pulse Contrast). HPC® increases average power while cleaning pulses.
Lasers with long pulse duration, low pulse quality or low average power
Spark Lasers’ HPC® (High Pulse Contrast) Technology
Choose the highest brightness compact high-power femtosecond laser on the market
ALCOR has the ideal combination of high-power and short pulses.
- Increased peak power for maximum two-photon fluorescence
- Short pulses (< 100 fs)
- Clean pulses with virtually no power outside the main pulse, enabled by HPC® technology (High Pulse Contrast)
Optimise your brightness with the ability to optimise peak power
- ALCOR ensures optimal brightness on the sample even in very complex systems.
- Widest computer controlled GDD precompensation on the market down to -60,000 fs²
Control your brightness with the ability to change or modulate peak power at high speed
- Adjust power precisely – Modulate power with > 1 MHz bandwidth
- Gate power with < 200 ns rise/fall time
- Most compact turnkey versatile femtosecond laser with no maintenance