- Pulsed operation
- Room temperature
- Custom wavelengths
- Stable longitudinal and transversal single mode emission
- Precise selection of target wavelength
- Wavelength tunability
- Small size
- Long-term stability
For more than 20 years nanoplus has been the technology leader for lasers in gas sensing. More than 30,000 installations worldwide prove the reliability of nanoplus lasers.
nanoplus DFB laser technology
nanoplus uses a unique and patented technology for DFB laser manufacturing, applying a lateral metal grating along the ridge waveguide, which is independent of the material system.
Your DFB laser requirement
- Select your QCL laser at any wavelength between 6000 nm and 14000 nm
- Define the wavelength with 0.1 nm precision
- Check the typical specifications in the specifications tab