The 4400 Series LaserSource laser diode driver for demanding, high-power laser applications. With up to 100 Amps of drive current and high voltage configurations, the 4400 can meet many high power laser requirements. Add in the QCW operation, digital I/O, and temperature monitoring, and you have a very capable instrument..
The LaserSource has all the features you would expect from a laser driver, such as safety interlock, ESD protection, and hardware limit circuits for current and voltage.
In addition, the LaserSource has unique features not found on competing products including optically isolated modulation and photodiode inputs, programmable PD bias, and a constant voltage control mode.
- High stability / low noise
- High accuracy
- Constant current, constant power and constant voltage operating modes
- Large, clear VFD display easily viewable with laser goggles
- Advanced laser diode protection
- USB and RS232 computer interface